What's new

1964 help

asegunner

i need help i just downloaded 1964 and im haveing problems with it. my computer fits the requirements but i tryed to start zelda oot and it always says error to start video can someone help me with this problem thanks...

OP
A

asegunner

i finally got the intro music to come up after playin around with the video stuff but its jus a black screen someone please help

OP
A

asegunner

oh and also do u need a controller to play an n64 emulator if u cant tell im really new to this....

OP
A

asegunner

ive got the conrtoller thing down and iv got some video but its a bunch of nothin can somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase help i need a good plugin or sumthin

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
Post your specs if you expect any help at all. Usually, it's the hardware, not the software, causing the problem.

OP
A

asegunner

ok lets see iv got a hp pavilion xt 963 windows xp 1200mhz 1.20 ghz 256mb of ram anything else?

OP
A

asegunner

i dunno can u tell me how to find that i was lookin for it but i cant find where to go on my pc

xneoangel

Persona User
The problem is that ur descriptions are too vague please post ur "detailed" system specs if u want to receive help.

Oh and if u want to play games without taking some time configuring your plug-ins it would be better for u to use Project64.