What's new

Perfect Dark/v1.4

PaCmAnFaN

as recall, in beta 2 there were some screenshots of Night Vision Goggles and CamSpy working, yet in the final release it won't work for me, has anyone else been able to? if not, could i get beta 2 from someone? BTW, i have beaten PD, and its very possible...

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
no, those were actual screenshots from the n64. jabo was looking into the lense effects(NVG, CamSpy, Slayer) during beta. guess he didnt finish.

if ur still wondering, it is impossible to get the lense effects working with pj64 1.4 and jabo's gfx plugin 1.4.

RadeonUser

This sounds interesting... If you have the U region of the rom and it's 1.0 send me the .eep file that's under save (make sure you save right before this area/mission!) Then I'll go ahead and unzip beta 2 and check this out...

my e-mail = [email protected]

Last edited:
OP
P

PaCmAnFaN

it's saving as Perfect Dark.pj1.zip, and it's 2.66MB, sure you want yahoo bombed with it? btw, i added you on aim so we can talk on there if you want.

diddy02

I think that's a PAL/NTSC thing. You can adjust it by messing with some sort of file... check, it's somewhere on this forum.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
sorry if ur excited, but jabo asked ppl for a video of the effects from an n64 so he can study it. it not from pj64...as much as i wanted it to be.

sontran67

Do you guys know how to get the Perfect Dark rom to work period. My rom starts up perfectly then it ask me to create a new agent profile. However there are no save slots for me to create one. The only choices I have after confirming the agent name is delete and cancel. I tried to delete slots but it couldnt' detect any. I just got Project 64 yesterday and have play any other games so teh slots should be empty. My only idea was to change the native save state to 16Kbit EEPROM. However I don't know where to go to change this.