What's new

POkemon colosseum>>>urgent!!!read and reply please

Status
Not open for further replies.

rck

Hi @ all...i'm new here...but i've already a problem ...
I've d*****ed from eM.... the 1.24 gb pokemon colosseum...
when i go to open the .gcm file ...dolphin recognize the file in the path..but when i go to start it...the screen remane black!!
Look the attachment !! ..and please..tell me how i can run it . :|
Thanks a lot
Riccardo(Italy)
Ps: other .doc contains screenshot about I when i open the gcm file with gctools
and problem explain the screenshots about dolphin...

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Unfortunately you said two of the forbiden words (downloaded, rom). You were obviously refering to a commercial game (pokemon colosseum).
CONCLUSION: We are not supposed to help you (because you are illegal) BUT I'll make an exception by telling you that this game is not suppoted by Dolphin (yet).

OP
R

rck

sorry .... :/ ... but can someone tell me with other emu it works?

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Sigh.... why do n00bs just don't get it.
Next-gen emulation CAN NOT RUN COMMERCIAL GAMES.
Not yet. Thank you.

OP
R

rck

in a post about pkmn coloss.....a user say that someone tested it and run if modify something... ?_?

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Even if it will be suported in the near future, it is going to take a looong time until Dolphin will be able to run it at full speed with only a few glitches (Unless F|RES, ector and schibo are some kind of magicians).
So if you really like the game it whould be better if you buy a GC + Pokemon colosseum.

OP
R

rck

i've got the GC ...but here in italy exit on 19 of may ..and i d^^^^^^ed it only 4 see how the game is :|

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
At this point it would probably be better not to see a gamecube game on an emulator because you may be disapointed by the whole thing. The best way to preview a game is by seeing it running on the real hardware. ;)

kage

PsyMan said:
Even if it will be suported in the near future, it is going to take a looong time until Dolphin will be able to run it at full speed with only a few glitches (Unless F|RES, ector and schibo are some kind of magicians).
So if you really like the game it whould be better if you buy a GC + Pokemon colosseum.

I totally think they ARE magicians. I mean holy cow man, this emu has progressed faster than any other emu I can remember, and its a next Gen system. I think even they underestimate themselves on this one, I would have never beleived they could have achieved this kind of progress at this point in time.

Just you wait, I bet the next release will support PS2 games as well ;)

:ninja:

(Please don't make me HAVE to say I was joking about that last remark, k?)

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
kage said:
I totally think they ARE magicians. I mean holy cow man, this emu has progressed faster than any other emu I can remember, and its a next Gen system. I think even they underestimate themselves on this one, I would have never beleived they could have achieved this kind of progress at this point in time.

What he said. Any way we can support the devs ($$, food, beer, women) just tell us.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Well, to say the truth when I run Dolphin for the first time I felt almost the same as when I run UltraHLE for the first time back on 1999 (you know, first release running some next generation games at full speed with minor glitches)... It was an amazing feeling indeed.

Last edited:
OP
R

rck

In the nfo file of pkmn clssum i've read a line that say :" tested with AC loader 1.4!"...what's the animal crossing? what's his function?
PS: i've got the ac loader that contain the .dol file, an nfo file and a DOS exe that when i open it...it reclose in just a nano-second :p

Last edited:
OP
R

rck

i've got an idea... with cubextender it works???
and another qustion.....with sn system prodg i can debug it?
look my problem with cubext

Last edited:

Alchy

In the nfo file of pkmn clssum i've read a line that say :" tested with AC loader 1.4!"...what's the animal crossing? what's his function?
The animal crossing loader lets you play that game on your Gamecube, if you have a BBA and PSO. I could say more, but I'd probably get shouted at by the mods here. Google will help if you're interested.

I don't know what the hell that cubeXtender program is, but any prog that calls Gamecube games "roms" is plainly written by a retard. If it's supposed to be an emulator, it's a fake, and possibly a virus too.

Look, you can't play Pokemon Colusseum on your PC yet. It's that simple. Come back in a year or two.

OP
R

rck

Alchy said:
The animal crossing loader lets you play that game on your Gamecube, if you have a BBA and PSO. I could say more, but I'd probably get shouted at by the mods here. Google will help if you're interested.

I don't know what the hell that cubeXtender program is, but any prog that calls Gamecube games "roms" is plainly written by a retard. If it's supposed to be an emulator, it's a fake, and possibly a virus too.

Look, you can't play Pokemon Colusseum on your PC yet. It's that simple. Come back in a year or two.

..but Strange said that : " Some people tested - works if rename movie catalog in GCM file with GCtool...

Status
Not open for further replies.