What's new

Couple of questions

The_Unknown

Hello.

I downloaded your fantastic GC emulator yesterday. And also I downloaded "Mario Kart: Double Dash".
I was really surprised: It worked. But only until I had to select the Hz of my TV.
Then I searched the forum for an answer. So I changed one setting (interpreter). And it worked. I can play the game. But I have some questions:
[Here are my specs first:
Pentium 4 1,9Ghz
ATi Radeon 9700 pro 256 MB
512 MB RAM
Win XP
Creative Sound Blaster]

1.) How can I play it with more speed (fps) ? -> I only have 2,5
2.) When will you (the developers) release the source code so that someone can write video plugins ?
3.) Are there other video plug ins ? Because the whole environment is black (but not the text).
4.) When will be the next release ?
5.) What effect has it to shrink this images ?
and 6.) How can I ever thank you this ? :D:D

Hoping for a quick answer.

Bye

Clements

I can answer these:

The_Unknown said:
1.) How can I play it with more speed (fps) ? -> I only have 2,5
2.) When will you (the developers) release the source code so that someone can write video plugins ?
3.) Are there other video plug ins ? Because the whole environment is black (but not the text).
4.) When will be the next release ?
5.) What effect has it to shrink this images ?
and 6.) How can I ever thank you this ? :D:D

1. Other than upgrading to IBM's Deep Blue, nothing :happy:
2. They will release source code when they release the source code.
3. Not yet, since the spec continually changes to get more compatibility.
4. It'll be out when it's out
5. Sometimes corrupts, sometimes you can save some space, although I just use NTFS file compression instead so I keep the original ISO
6. You just have!

kage

The_Unknown said:
Hello.

I downloaded your fantastic GC emulator yesterday. And also I downloaded "Mario Kart: Double Dash".

Um, that is frowned on in this forum man. I THINK you mean, you downloaded it from your original Gamecube, using the Mario Kart that you own. I personally could care less how you've acquired your images, however rules are rules, and must be followed on this board, or you may expect a ban from one of the moderators. (The man is always trying to keep you down!) :)

Just a friendly warning man. Welcome to the boards!

:ninja:

OP
T

The_Unknown

Absolutely :) Oh and do u know the ->exact<- name of the pc to gamecube cable ? (with the broadband adapter) A friend wanted to know.