What's new

Rpg Games

-Shadow-

Banned
Hmmm... I think I've seen everything close enough in 250 hours :D But Wandering around 600 hours , in a game ? Come on ! Go out to the fresh air and wander around there (oooh , a rhyme ^_^) . Real-Life has very nice , realistic Graphics , but the missing the save function sucks ^_^

/edit : I loved FFX despite i've played "only" 250 hours ! :inlove:

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
I'm one of those "mainstream" RPGers who only play Zelda (thank God for Shiggy), Chrono Trigger, or Earthbound. I don't get long stretches of free time to really get immersed into a game, so I tend to avoid them until I do (translate: never) lest I ruin the experience.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
And unfortunately (like all games) life has a "Game over" :p
600+ hours in a game... I said that I like wandering but this is getting ridiculous.
Hey GogoTheMimic what exactly are you doing all this time?

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
H3ad5h0tter said:
Gogothemimic how the hell do you need that ong to complte the whole game (i mean COMPLETE like killed the judge)? I've needed only 250 Hours , that's less than a half than your playtime .

I don't want to critizise your playing speed , but I'm asking myself : WTF did you do all the time ?

I made it to fill + optimize the whole Sphere-Table (i don't know the english translation for "Sphäro-Brett" sry) , and i got 255 of all stats (except luck , "only" 214 , it's enough to make critical hits to every target in spira) on all chars and I've got 60000 Hp on each char , all solaris Weapons and so on...

He said FFXI, meaning Final Fantasy Eleven - or FF Online.

I'm one of those "mainstream" RPGers who only play Zelda (thank God for Shiggy),

Zelda != RPG.