What's new

Assholes on IRC are fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
[02:27:25] -> *genosyde* bah, channel was dead without that conversation anyways
[02:27:40] <genosyde> and i need you to tell me this?
[02:27:45] <genosyde> don't pm me again
[02:27:45] <AlphaWolf> yes
[02:27:52] <AlphaWolf> because you can suckstart a weedeater
[02:28:02] <genosyde> oh so you want k-lined?
[02:28:09] <AlphaWolf> yes, kline me
[02:28:31] <AlphaWolf> oops, thats right, your not an IRCop
[02:28:48] <genosyde> i'm in 2 channels that are filled with them
[02:28:55] <genosyde> just wait your que
[02:28:57] <AlphaWolf> good, tell them about me
[02:29:02] <genosyde> lol
[02:29:08] <AlphaWolf> they won't give a damn

And the kline never came :happy:

Allnatural

IRC-n00b, what's a kline?

I need to visit the channel more often. :p

[edit] Nevermind, google helped.

Last edited:

Hyper190

Banned
people that think they got power when they really dont
are assholes plain and simple. Damn wannabe mods!!!

genosyde

Banned
Alphawolf = Lame Cunt

nice Log you totally made up there, i can't see how unoriginal useless tools like you get fun outta making shit like that up, your just too pissed off cause your a fuckin flamer on EFnet that no one likes, and when you get banned in #ps2 or any of our other channels, it's because you are a pathetic little child that bitched and moaned about something, check my status on EFNet people, do i have IRCOp status? no.. why the fuck would i lie about it, Alphawolf, do yourself a favor kiddie phukker, grow the hell up yah little bitch..

sick fukks

p.s. Fuck you from #ps2

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
wow you're a funny little hypocrite aren't ya kiddie? if you want others to grow up, set the example yourself. Besides this is the internet. None of this matters, just get on with life and relax.

Last edited:

genosyde

Banned
set an example? say's that coming from someone with the nick name of The Burninator? yea, nice one buddy, maybe we should get the little kiddie's who fake logs to run irc, maybe it'd be a better place for tangy fucks like you n00bs

ciruZ

genosyde, stfu - it's not worth to start a flamewar because of it.
I don't believe that AlphaWolf faked it - so stick by that what you said!
@a mod:
Please close this thread, I think it's getting a flamewar soon.

genosyde

Banned
lemme go cry now cause you said that,..

poor EFNet whores, you'd choose to believe some lamer fuck that posted one thread bitching about an op, WITH the nick Alphawolf

haha you guys are on your own :)

ciruZ

Well, genosyde, sorry, but the lamer and flamer are you.
Who said he'll get an oper to kill him? I think it was you. What happened? Nothing!
You ackted like every lamer... Well, STFU and go playing somewhere else.

genosyde

Banned
how old are you idiots? 3? seriously, how much realization does it take to figure out that Alphawolf is a simple user on EFnet making pure bullshit up,..
[02:28:55] <genosyde> just wait your que
wait your que? only a 13 year old would spell que like that.. i swear you kids need to use your brain a little bit more,..

say all the shit you want to say, i'm not the one that threatened that kiddie fuck to 'kline' him,.. useless..

you people really need to get lives, because sitting at home on a computer making fake logs up about an op that you probably had a slightly 'different' vendetta with, but was too steamed to let the real truth slide cause it made you look like a fucking turd, and changed it so you get the better end of the bargan. just makes me feel so much better, cause i'm not the one doing it.. :) i'm defending my name from some 7 year old kiddie fuck from trying to take a chunk out of it

^^^^ this whole forum proves there actually are brainless fucks that scour their way through the irc trying to make other people look like shit for no apparent reason, just because they have absolutly nothing to do in their worthless pathetic lives. You should really thank shitheads like Alphawolf for making the irc such a better place to be on,..

Just remember who had the audacity to come and paste moronic bullshit like what was posted up there ^^, not me, you never heard from me until after this lame fuck shot his mouth off. But that doesn't SPEAK to you 6 year olds, you don't know the difference between a square block and a fucking circle block..

www.emutalk.net < * waste of time if you've got kiddies like this on here

Martin

Administrator
*sigh*

Go back to AOL, you 12-year old. Trying to be cool on the internet doesn't work. :p

Btw, that was a fun log AW. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.