What's new

help with zelda64: Ocarina of time

acheungie

I have discovered n64 emulation only recently and started playing the legendary ocarina of time. However i ran into some difficulties.

Firstly i was trying to buy some masks, after I have already spoken to the guard outside the gate to Death Mountain, i walk into the castle's mask shop, the owner kept telling me some useless info without giving me the keaton mask! what should i do? am i missing something really obvious here as i am feeling really stupid right now.

secondly, after i save my game and choose restart, it always starts again in Link's house, however all my equipments are still there. is this normal? i hate this since it is really annoying.

i hope some of u can help me. thx

Clements

1. Showed the letter Zelda gave you to the Guard at Death Mountain? You need to do that first.

2. That is normal.

OP
A

acheungie

Clements said:
1. Showed the letter Zelda gave you to the Guard at Death Mountain? You need to do that first.

2. That is normal.

Showed that letter already to the guard already, went to the shop, shop keeping kept telling me about the mask is only for loan and not for sale, also from the shelf i can only see the bunny mask.

OP
A

acheungie

dunno what happened there, but somehow everything seems to be working now, strange....

anyway thx for the help clements