What's new

Hey Imagine A Zelda Movie!!!!!

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
I think the only reason I like the Mario move is because I saw it when I was much younger, and then all I cared about was "Wow it's Mario!"

I have Final Fantasy on DVD too! I didn't really have money to spare when I saw it in the store and I was actually there to get a gift for someone else, but it was only $20 and I couldn't resist.

Vulcan Power

Sure they could make a movie. Look at Final Fantasy... those games are probably more involved than the Zelda series, yet they come out with a movie that's got a great plot, but yet is still very Final Fantasy like. I think it could work, but they would have to focus on one part of the entire Zelda story.. and not try to cram it all in.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, let's say, I didn't really like the Mario-movie. I kinda liked the FF-movie, but I was disappointed at it. Sheesh, FF is about magic! Not technology! If a movie were done from a game, then see to that it's like the game too!
A Zelda-movie wouldn't be too bad if it actually followed the concept of the games, I think...

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Ha ha! I'd like to see a Zelda movie, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a good one. Anyway, I don't think Mr Miyamoto will let anyone make one.

F

FU2 MOFO

i think cristopher walken would make a good link...lol, well zelda would make a good movie but i cant think of any characters to play them

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
no it isn't :p its alive i guess again lol, but i heard they would make a zelda movie only if warner bros had the rights or something like that ??? but it owuld be cool if they made a movie of a continuation of oot (not mom) i mean something in between so its a different plot but same setting, that would be a great movie to see. maybe that little bro from 7th heaven can play young link, christopher masterson can play adult link (he did good in dragonheart a new beginning) hes also the guy who plays the eldest bro on malcolm in the middle, not sure about the other actors. maybe what tri-force said in the past about all the actors besides young link and adult link.

yogaman

Banned
nah ... good games never (or not very often) turn out to be good movies. (apart from - ermm James Bond or Batman)

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
uhh... *cough*007 and batman*cough*were first*cough*movies*cough* :p so basically it was a series to game thing not game to series ;)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Anchel said:
Isn't this thread too old for posting now???????

I ask again the same question. Does it take you so long to think of an answer that you need two months before you type it?:D J/k

Eagle

aka Alshain
yogaman said:
nah ... good games never (or not very often) turn out to be good movies. (apart from - ermm James Bond or Batman)

ROFL!!!!! Batman wasnt even a movie to start with, it was a comic book, later a cartoon (an old one, not the one on Cartoon Network now), later a TV show, even later a movie, then yet another cartoon, followed by 4 more movies. Video games were all based on all these movies and TV shows not the other way around. Like gokuss4 said.

yogaman

Banned
Eagle said:
yogaman said:

<a href="glossary.php?<r=r">ROFL</a>!!!!! Batman wasnt even a movie to start with, it was a comic book, later a cartoon (an old one, not the one on Cartoon Network now), later a TV show, even later a movie, then yet another cartoon, followed by 4 more movies. Video games were all based on all these movies and TV shows not the other way around. Like gokuss4 said.

uhhhhh...yeah, right...guess I was drunk when I posted then ...:devil:

CLSugarman

Resident Evil did really well. If you ask me, I'd say Hayden from Ep II would make a good Link cuz his height and he's a good actor (and young enough for the role). If the movie was made i hope they don't do bad casting like Spider-Man. Tobey Maguire seems half alive. Willem Defoe did the part very well. As long as they try not to depend too much on fans who know the story, the movie will do well. If they do, it'll be like a long cinematic.