What's new

Mupen64 0.3 source code

OP
Hacktarux

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
AFAIK this variable is supposed to be defined on all POSIX systems and it defines the maximum length of a path... Anyway if you don't want to search for it on your system or if it doesn't exist for some reason, just define it manually : "#define PATH_MAX 4000" (i guess 4000 is enough by far)

ryann

ah

Hacktarux said:
AFAIK this variable is supposed to be defined on all POSIX systems and it defines the maximum length of a path... Anyway if you don't want to search for it on your system or if it doesn't exist for some reason, just define it manually : "#define PATH_MAX 4000" (i guess 4000 is enough by far)

ah thanks, i did just that and it worked. a couple more bumps along the way (once again changing malloc.h to stdlib.h, and then changing: -lSDL to -L/usr/local/lib -lSDL-1.1 ; -lpthread to -pthread ; and lastly -ldl to -dl in the makefile). after that i have a working mupen64_nogui binary (the gtk gui won't compile because of a missing linux/limits.h and neither <limits.h> nor <sys/limits.h> work :/ oh well not having the gui really isn't a problem for me. now to try to compile the plugins! thanks hax!

- ryan

Last edited:

ryann

okay so i downloaded _all_ of the plugins. here are the compilation results after makefile tweaking:

mupen64_input: compiled fine and i put the .so in the plugins folder
mupen64_sound: did not compile at all but i didn't think so since its too tied to linux sound.
riceplugin: after adding that assert.h include it compiled up until:

g++ -DUSE_GTK `sdl-config --cflags` `gtk-config --cflags` -O3 -mcpu=athlon -ffast-math -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -msse -mmmx -c -o DecodedMux.o DecodedMux.cpp
DecodedMux.cpp:763: error: integer constant is too large for "long" type
gmake: *** [DecodedMux.o] Error 1

rats. :/

rsp_hle: seemed to compile fine until linking then there was a gigantic list of undefined references :( it seems a bit too bit to paste here. on the other hand, the .so file still was created so i stuck it in the plugins folder for the hell of it
trgl64: same as rsp plugin
blight_input: havent tried it yet

well thats all for now, if anyone wants the huge list of undefined errors email me ryan (at) slipgate (dot) org

thanks,

- ryan

blight

you have to add "-DPATH_MAX=4096" to your cflags
edit: ahh there's also "DecodedMux.cpp:763: error: integer constant is too large for "long" type"... you will have to append LL to any numbers which are bigger than 0xffffffff i think - thus make for example any 0x0000000000000000 you find 0x0000000000000000LL

Last edited:
OP
Hacktarux

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
For the gui error, you can probably compile it without having limits.h but you'll have to define some constants like PATH_MAX manually.... not a big problem

The "integer constant is too large for long type" error is easy to fix too, you only have to cast manually where the error happen, example: (long)(the_expression_that_failes)

I can't help for the rsp warning unless you paste at least one of them (the first one is generally better).