What's new

Saturn Emulation Screenshots

Marauder

Whew! This forum is sleepy... here are some more cool screens from Girigiri--the best Saturn emu out there! The first set is from Panzer Dragoon, which seems to run flawlessly (with some barely noticable graphical glitches).

Marauder

Next set of screens is from Panzer Dragoon Zwei, which runs flawlessly as well. This game is just a pleasure to play again! Ah, memories...

Thaddeus

Wow the guardian dragon looks SWEET!!

Looks like i'm gonna have to try completing PD Zwei myself!!

and no promises but i'll see if i can get some PD Saga screenshots for ya (and maybe one or two other games as well!)

*UPDATE* here's some screenshots of Shining force 3- scenario 1 i managed to take (notice the buggy text and avatar in one of the pictures!!).

lkis

lkit

lkiu

lkiv

lkiw

lkiz

Last edited:

Marauder

Yeah, once you beat Panzer Dragoon Zwei the "Pandora's Box" option opens up, to give you a lot of fun toys (new dragons, different berserk and shot modes...). To earn more cheats, just log more hours or beat the game with higher enemy hit ratio (don't miss anything). Here's a couple shots from Wipeout. Works perfectly, but tends to hang on load screens:

Marauder

Couple of shots from Virtual On. The game looked great, but always froze on the replay at the end of a round... too bad. Two player didn't work either.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I just recently started messing with Saturn Emulation, here's a few shots from NiGHTS into Dreams on GiriGiri Saturn: :cool:

One more, I'd never played this game, and the underwater thing blew my mind, what a cool game.

Last edited:

Dimitri FORT

Big Boss
¡Mucho gracias para este images de Saturn leocabron y otras! Yo pienso que es muy inreresente de poner en el barrio images de los emuladores de Saturn. Por favor quierres que poner otras images, gracias.
A mí me gusto la SEGA Saturn.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Awesome shots. How's the speed? And, if it's ok to ask, where did you find such an awesome version of Giri Giri? :drool:

/me as of today got his 2nd Saturn for $3. :party:

Marauder

I was messing around with the newest version of SSF (007_prototype_R9), so I took some screens for everyone to take a look at. Awesome speed (full-speed in these games on my P4 2.6ghz) and full CD sound (no sfx though), but I think the author sacrificed some display compatibility to get there. Sega Rally used to be perfect on older versions, with all the display and menus visible, but now the HUD and menu are all gone... Hopefully this awesome emu will continue to see progress! :D

Talas

Son of the Sky
Looks very good. I was wondering: Is there ever gonna be a newer version of girigiri?