Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

compatibility list in PJ64???

Hello from Greece
    I have to do a comment, (maybe this is more a question), especially to the authors of the PJ64.

The PJ 64, is an OPEN SOURCE project, right?
    It uses plugins, which are an OPEN SOURCE project with standard specifications, OK?

This means, that, everyone has the knowledge (and the time), he could try to make a working plugin.

Every user of the PJ 64, he could run the PJ 64 with the plugin of his choice.

BUT!!!!!

If he do something like this, he cant trust the main information window of the PJ64.

Why?
    Because the main window of the PJ64, shows information of compatibility ONLY for the Jabo plugin!!

If a user use another plugin, the compatibility is completely wrong!!

And yes, the most of then is not so good like Jabos, but in some games it works just fine!!

Can this fix with an update of PJ64 or with an update of plugins specifications?

My propose is this:

Every author of plugin (grafix plugin), with every binary of his soft, to post and a file to use in PJ64 to show the game compatibility of his work.

What do you think?
    CaBLeCiTy, GReeCe!!!!

????????????????????????? Doomulation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This idea has already been made, but no one participates in it.
    It's under general n64 emulation named "Game Settings" i think...
    Atashi wa juu-yon-sai no onna no ko! Atashi no namae wa Miizuki. Yurushiku ne!
    Nani? Atashi o shinjirimasen desu ka? Baka!
    "You're all doomed! Doomed, I say! Hehe... are we approaching the end of the world?"

shikata ga kaite aru - "the instructions are written above"
    Need to download GoodN64 or instructions to use it? Need to check if it's a good or bad rom?
    Download: Glide64 | Hacktarux's wrapper

Sex And Drugs And Rock 'n Roll Dr@mer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: compatibility list in PJ64???

Originally posted by cablecity
    Hello from Greece
    I have to do a comment, (maybe this is more a question), especially to the authors of the PJ64.

The PJ 64, is an OPEN SOURCE project, right?
    It uses plugins, which are an OPEN SOURCE project with standard specifications, OK?

This means, that, everyone has the knowledge (and the time), he could try to make a working plugin.

Every user of the PJ 64, he could run the PJ 64 with the plugin of his choice.

BUT!!!!!

If he do something like this, he cant trust the main information window of the PJ64.

Why?
    Because the main window of the PJ64, shows information of compatibility ONLY for the Jabo plugin!!

If a user use another plugin, the compatibility is completely wrong!!

And yes, the most of then is not so good like Jabos, but in some games it works just fine!!

Can this fix with an update of PJ64 or with an update of plugins specifications?

My propose is this:

Every author of plugin (grafix plugin), with every binary of his soft, to post and a file to use in PJ64 to show the game compatibility of his work.

What do you think?
    CaBLeCiTy, GReeCe!!!!
    Hey Men finally a greek
    I am also a Greek Cablecity
    I am from Serres
    OK?

[email protected]
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp1.020828-1920)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: VIA Technologies, Inc.Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1500MHz
    Memory: 384MB RAMPage File: 305MB availableDirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 (4.09.0000.0900)Card name: NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti 200 (Omega KX 1.4230a)Display Memory: 64.0 MBDAC type: Integrated RAMDACDescription: VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio (WAVE)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Urm, PJ64 developing work is stopped for years already sice 2002

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempor
    Urm, PJ64 developing work is stopped for years already sice 2002
    And this thread stopped over a year ago.

I-D-10-T