What's new

Pokemon Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastahlex

Can u play pokemon stadium without having a gameboy? I want to play Pokemon Stadium on my pc, but can i train pokemon in Pokemon Stadium or is that impossible without a gameboy?
I don't like to play it with those preset pokemon, I'd like to train my own pokemon.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
well, the rom is a direct port, so to speak, of the game, so if you could train pokemon on the n64 version without a game boy gamepak, then you can do it there. Check gamefaqs.com to see reviews and stuff like that.

Also, maybe you could get a gameboy emu, play it, save it, and then feed the data into the n64 rom. Would that be possible? Maybe someone with a lot of emulator experience could say.

-Jimbot

OP
M

Mastahlex

Transfer Pack

I have downloaded a gameboy emulator, a gameboy rom and the plugins. Now i can use the transfer pack and the N64 emulators recognizes the save file. But i have one problem. I can only save by using save state. And those saves aren't good for pokemon stadium. :cry: It says something like this save isnt saved at a pokemon center. So is there a good emulator, which makes good saves or something like that?. :daedalus:
Plz help me

OP
M

Mastahlex

I am talking about the saves of the gameboy, the emulator can save as .sav, but thats a saved state and those can't be used on the N64. so.....

Sparkylc

Hey, I'm a new user, and I'm new to project64. I just downloaded pokemon yellow, and pokemon stadium, is there any way to have a transfer pack emulator and play pokeyellow on pokestadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.