What's new

Pokemon Stadium memory card?

Derf

Hi this is my first post, does project 64 support the memory card for pokemon stadium? i cant get it to register...
and if not, is there an adapter i can get to get it to work?

Thanks

returno

transfer pak?

Are you trying to transfer GameBoy data to PJ64? If so, search the forum for "transfer pak".

The search feature is at the bottom of the main pj64 forum screen.

If you are trying to do something else, please say again what it is. Are you trying to insert an N64 memory card into your computer? Won't work!!!

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
I think what you are trying to do is save a game. Check your controller steups for pj64, and indicate that there should be a memory card present. pj64 will save it to a file on your computer. Specifically, the 'save' folder. If you are trying to do the transfer pak, search.

-Jimbot

Plisco

Sevillian
Derf said:
Hi this is my first post, does project 64 support the memory card for pokemon stadium? cant get it to register...
and if not, is there an adapter i can get to get it to work?

Thanks

Could you please rephrase the question
:)

OP
D

Derf

Sorry

im sorry, i was too vague with my question, and i forgot to specify which game i was having a problem with. ill rephrase it.

i have a working Pokemon Stadium 2 rom, and i have the "memory pak is plugged in" option selected. but for some reason Project 64 doesnt register that there is a memory card inserted, it gives me the "no memory pak found" error. so basically i cant even play the game except with the "rental" pokemon. im not trying to transfer pokemon from the game boy, im just trying to get the emulator to register the memory pak, unless you cant register pokemon on the Pokemon Stadium.
is this the case?

jjarmis

You obviously never played the game on the actual N64. No, you cannot do anything except for use the "rental" pokemon unless you have the transfer pack and have a pokemon game loaded.