Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Doomulation
    Look at emutalk's download archive. You'll find icepir's "dumping" plugin i think. It dumps the textures automatically if i'm not wrong.
    OH crap theres a download archive!! thanks man!!...... am gonna check it out now ... ill post if I have any probs with it

edit: uh how do I get it to work? Do I have to use tr 64 for it to work? and can I dump verts with it?
    Last edited by jvolel; February 24th, 2003 at 22:19.
    A true game developer is more interested in the project rather then the profit...

A true emu developer is more interested in the project rather then how much money game developers can loose by them perfecting their evil evil project!! ... or maybe not -_-'

????????????????????????? Doomulation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You don't need tr64 for it to work. Just start a game with it and the textures should be dumped.
    Atashi wa juu-yon-sai no onna no ko! Atashi no namae wa Miizuki. Yurushiku ne!
    Nani? Atashi o shinjirimasen desu ka? Baka!
    "You're all doomed! Doomed, I say! Hehe... are we approaching the end of the world?"

shikata ga kaite aru - "the instructions are written above"
    Need to download GoodN64 or instructions to use it? Need to check if it's a good or bad rom?
    Download: Glide64 | Hacktarux's wrapper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I tried using it with pj 64 1.5 beta 1, um I don't think it dumped the textures :/.... where is it suppose to dump the textures? and what format??? is it the pj64.cache file??... ..
    A true game developer is more interested in the project rather then the profit...

A true emu developer is more interested in the project rather then how much money game developers can loose by them perfecting their evil evil project!! ... or maybe not -_-'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You need to make a directory called "Tiles" in the PJ64 1.5 directory. I saves the textures as bmp files.

"Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." -- author unknown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Doomulation
    Well, this very much depends on the game, and this may vary from place to place. But as said, you're probably looking at the *FTP* (how many times per second the screen is updated), not the actually speed (VI/s -- vertical interupts per second).
    I'm confused,you mean http ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    funny...
    http is internet-related, not emulation...
    "You're all doomed! Doomed, I say! Hehe... are we approaching the end of the world?"

Need to download GoodN64 or instructions to use it? Need to check if it's a good or bad rom?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

uh, ok

well, lesse. I think it could be FPS (Frames per Second) which is the number of actual images that get flashed by your eyes, which actually consists of about 30 with NTSC (USA, some other places too, but I'm not sure what other ones) games, and 25 with PAL, which is the standard, AFAIRC, in japan and europe. This is not an indication that the game is running slow. it is designed to go at 25-30 fps, by the manufacturer. Any faster, the game is running faster than manufacturer specs (at least with n64 emulation)

with VI's, it's how many scans the console sends per second, which, with NTSC games, is 60 (each scan is 1/2 the image, giving you 60 V/I's a sec for 30 fps) or with PAL, it's 50 (giving you 50 V/I's a sec, for 25 fps).
    I hope I've made something clear. if not, correct me.
    --Karth
    ---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You're not right. Fps may vary from part to part, depending on how much the console is drawing. In games like f-zero x, the fps is actually equal to the vi/s. But the vi/s summary is correct, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12