New contest: Win an Adaptoid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
The Khan Artist said:
Do I have to make the pic myself? Or can I submit a pic somebody else made (with proper credits, of course)?

That's fine, The Khan Artist, you're allowed to use your friends screenshot as long as you have his permission and give credit (and loan him the Adaptoid if you win :D)

:emutalk:

M

Mike_PJMaster

Hey Peeps! This is a shot from Mario RPG for the Snes. I got it from Zsnes V1.36. Enjoy! And good luck to everyone! :holiday:

mrfcrougar

Emulator: Project 64 v1.5

Game oversight: friendly fire off.

First time she's seen another planet from space? Nah, tripping as a result of Velvet deciding that Jonathan Dark was HER player.

Alternative: When alien games go bad.

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
WAHHHHHHHHHHH why god why!!
bahhhhhhhhh just when my lappy shites itself, a competition for an adaptoid comes out!!!!!

ill try get a screeny one of these days....

(hopes to get sympathy votes ;););))

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!

Some funny pic of mickey mouse... lol

well it was gonna be the only one i wanted on here, but Martin deleted all my pics... so.. i wanna just submit the mickey mouse one...

Last edited:

Allnatural

I don't want to be entered in the contest (not sure if mods are eligible anyway), but I felt like submitting something. :)

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (NES) via VirtualNES. Bald Bull's "Bull Charge" has met failure at Little Mac's hands. :happy:

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Allnatural said:
I don't want to be entered in the contest (not sure if mods are eligible anyway), but I felt like submitting something. :)

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (NES) via VirtualNES. Bald Bull's "Bull Charge" has met failure at Little Mac's hands. :happy:

OMG, he looks exactly like Dr. Phil! :happy: :happy:

Yes people, only one screenshot is allowed. This is not a screenshots forum, it's a contest. I'm going to delete any extra screenshots you have attached.

ultradude

here's a shot from my favorite SNES game Zelda: Link To The Past taken with SNES9x

i thought Link's face was kinda funny on this one..hope i can win :)

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
Here is my submission to the contest. This is taken from Metroid 2: Return of Samus for GB and I'm exploring a 'secret' area. :p That 'thing' that Samus is standing on is suppose to be an unhatched Metroid (which hatches when you beat the final boss I shouldn't even be in that area because I haven't beaten the final boss). This 'secret' area is simply a glitch that I triggered in a certain area and with some exploration I happened to find this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.