What's new

Uhle Alpha 1.1.6 Source Code

ShadowPrince

After release of new UHLE 2064,i decided to release source code of 1.1.6 as Public Domain.

Download it from here:
http://alpha.emulation64.com

I do not plan to make any public releases of Uhle Alpha in the future,after release of UHLE 2064, much advanced emulator based on the same source . Just hope ,that 2064 team will make use of parts of my gui code,to make emulator more user friendly .

Anyway,Congratulations and big thanks to Dominator,Hacktarux,Mcleod,Aprentice and other members of UHLE2064.Impressive work on plugins and compatibility.

Merry Cristmas everyone.(who celebrate it :)) and Happy New Year .

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I really like Alpha i must say.
It is user friendly, has fantastic Recursion dir functions.
your work is superb also on the Browser right click/shorts etc.

& i must say, it is the only one out all the UHLE source that i can use on my xp sp1 comp. (including the original UHLE)

sad to see it will be your last.
I only hope the UHLE2 Team will see how good & user friendly Alpha is & incorporate it into UHLE2 , as ive tried it & cant run it at all.

maybe that xp fix you done will help them ?

Anyway good luck with what you do Shadowpri & merry Christmas.

Looking forward to your further work on Mupen with Hacktarux.

All the best to you Guys

Last edited:

Knuckles

You can work on it if you want, I keep the project, and ask for people who want to help me on it to contact me. I don't want to UHLE Alpha to die so rapidly. I someone understand and want to help me. Reply or e-mail me!

[email protected]

Hi ShadowPrince,

I don't completely agree with your decision to stop ALPHA so quickly, but totally respect it.

Thankyou for everything that you have contributed to the source code. Most of what I wanted to say has been said by the the Gentleman already :)

Good luck in the future, and merry christmas to you also.

Hope you stick around on these message boards, as you seem like a good, honest person (something which any board can never have enough of). :)

Maybe I can take over the project, but one big problem: I am not very good with C! I can help with delete bugs, testing and translate the emulator to Dutch, but not more! If someone want to help me. Someone who can use C.

Cyberman

ShadowPrince said:
Thanks for kind comments guys :).

Sorry,missed all the fun with source,just checked it,and it's on server.So shouldn't be problems to dowload it now.

http://alpha.emulation64.com/Downloads/uhleSrc1.1.6.zip

Scyther,check your private messages.

Hey SP ... might want to move it to Source Forge and set up a 'consortium' type developement cycle. IE work on what you like and take a longer dev cycle.

Scyther: I have a suggestion, don't do anything if you are in a bad mood. EVER. Just think if you had done that too copywritted software or something that is leggally not yours, you could be in court. Think about that, it's not only disrespectful and foolish it could get you in a huge amount of trouble. If you are in a bad mood go play some games or do something that doesn't involve other people. I have to do that on ocassion myself, but DON'T take it out on everyone around you. You could end up regretting it the rest of your life, just some advice from experience.

Cyb

Dee Dark

EmuTalk Ghost
Shadowpri, it´s a pity you´re leaving UHLE Alpha dev...

I just want to say Thank you for what you´ve done so far, and wish you success in your future projects, wether be emu related or not...

C ya!