What's new

1 Problem and 2 questions.

ShadowEX

Banned
Question

Is a Intel(R) 82810E Graphics Controller good with project 64 at all. Since I been having minor problems on games that should be emulated perfectly.

Question 2

Is there any good plug-in that does not have so many problems. Jabo is not very good with games like WWF No mercy, and more for me.

1 Problem

Everytime I try to use Glide 64, and after going fullscreen, (I had too since it said so) the game is upside down. It use to not do this.

sheik124

Emutalk Member
have you tried a different glide wrapper?
and that Intel Integrated Extreme Graphics (or its predecessor, i try not to keep track of crappy graphics) will probably do with Jabo's, but won't work with Direct64, Pixel Shader mode in Rice's, and will probably only work with the "perfect" games, like Mario Kart or Super Mario, do yourself a favor, go buy a GeForce 6800 Ultra :)

revl8er

That Damn Good
You should definately get a better gfx card if you want to play n64 games. The intel gfx chip won't be able to run many games at full speed if even any.

milen

Mystic Gohan said:
You should definately get a better gfx card if you want to play n64 games. The intel gfx chip won't be able to run many games at full speed if even any.

Yes,yes money are nothing go and buy the most expensive card. What are 400$?. I work month and a half for 400. In this forum there're a lot of people from all the world, so there're countries where 400$ is big sum.

Actually if you want everything possible at the moment from emulation and have money to spend buy:Radeon9600PRO/Geforce5700ULTRA

OP
S

ShadowEX

Banned
Damn I don't want to go though all that. Learning how to take apart the hardware and stuff, and somehow getting the money. This sucks, I just will have to make the best of it. But I want to fix that upside down problem. Gilde use to work well. Its strange that I can emulate PSX better than N64. I will just get a new computer with a better card one day. But I'm just talking about project 64. 1964 seems to work much better for me, and its very fast at times.

Last edited:

revl8er

That Damn Good
Yes,yes money are nothing go and buy the most expensive card. What are 400$?

I don't know what you are talking about, you can play n64 games with a gfx card that costs less than $100.

milen

Mystic Gohan said:
I don't know what you are talking about, you can play n64 games with a gfx card that costs less than $100.

Yes, I know actually I have 2 cards (Voodoo3,Radeon9000pro) and in N64 emulation Voodoo3 gives much much much better results. Only few games that are not emulated at all don't work fullspeed.

The only better thing than Voodoo3 is Voodoo4/5 for N64 emulation :happy: