What's new

1.4.0.2 don't likes zelda oot(E)[!]

hellknight

Banned
I thought now I can play it in german but I was wrong,all was fine but then it comes:I can't go to the sea with jabu jabu in there it has a unhandlet mistake,the same with little link in the gerudo tal.that#s shit all this work for nothing:(

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
I felt the same when I played Zelda: Ocarina of Time on UltraHLE. The lens of Truth thingy... a stupid glitch made it impossible to continue :(

RadeonUser

Royal Fool said:
I felt the same when I played Zelda: Ocarina of Time on UltraHLE. The lens of Truth thingy... a stupid glitch made it impossible to continue :(

I never really got this... I played the game on the real N64, and... Even though that glitch was there in UltraHLE, I still passed it. Actually, it's quite easy passing it even without having played it before. Wireframe + States always got me through an area I didn't remember that well.

Floydian

mmmm.

Must be a problem realted to your video board, Kyro Boards do Tile Based Rendering, try turning off HSR

BTW :pj64:

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
I have a kyro board to(3d prophet 400xt 32 mb) I just simply used a walkthrough to get around this. Maybe you should to.

OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
i found a little trick but I need a code for all songs or only the bolero of fire anyone got one?