What's new

1.0?

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
JinXD said:
What's the point in asking, it's against the rules so........PUT A SOCK IN IT!
He didn't ask for a release date, he just asked how it's coming along... as in what kind of progress they have acheived thus far...

h3h3

actually I was wondering for quite some time now,too
I also know there's no point at all in those speculations

hmm the news about 1.0 being developped have been 2? years ago now?!

if it really should be released someday the excitement would be the greater of course
(maybe they really took great steps in development and have kept all that secretly till now;would be cool ;-) however speculations speculations...I guess they must be stressed with real life as every one else is)

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
hmmm, i make about 0.6 posts a year, so i don't get to know of developments regularly on the 1964 front.

i actually came back to the board expecting to find a glorious download link, but... alas :'(

SubCog

JinXD said:
Perhaps you need to read the rules yourself >> http://www.emutalk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=103

No.12 in particular ;)

dude, he's not asking Shibo to come out and tell us something new. He's just asking the community if there's been any official news in the last couple of years. This sounds reasonable, since he says he hasn't been here in a long time.

In terms of an actual answer, yes. There has been some statements mentioning that 1.0 is still being worked on, and that it includes a number of features, although I don't think anyone's said anything specific. As I recall, this came from a couple of interviews with Shibo several months back.

JinXD

SubCog said:
dude, he's not asking Shibo to come out and tell us something new. He's just asking the community if there's been any official news in the last couple of years. This sounds reasonable, since he says he hasn't been here in a long time.

In terms of an actual answer, yes. There has been some statements mentioning that 1.0 is still being worked on, and that it includes a number of features, although I don't think anyone's said anything specific. As I recall, this came from a couple of interviews with Shibo several months back.
Hmmm, guess I was a little harsh.

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
As far as I know 1.0 won't be much of a leap from the current version because it's already really good, and that it's mostly the video/audio/whatever plugins that need to keep on evolving.

Poobah

I hope a version 1.0 is actually released. I hope it's stable, too. I'm sick of having to use Project 64 solely for the reason that it is stable.

I don't understand why they won't even tell us if they're still even working on it or not...