What's new

0MG!!! 5yn@357h3514!!!

V

vashts2005

Yeah I experience scenes of murder and mayhem when I read things like in this thread....It must be some new kind of phenomenon...Ohh I'm getting something else now...Typing on this thread causing extreme depression.

A.I.

Banned
Um, when i was a little kid, at night i would close my eyes and see incredible colours like a kaleidoscope forming weird patterns and shapes and it was weird and wonderful and with a little effort i could form pictures in my mind - is that part of the phenomenon?

OP
RJARRRPCGP

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Um, when i was a little kid, at night i would close my eyes and see incredible colours like a kaleidoscope forming weird patterns and shapes and it was weird and wonderful and with a little effort i could form pictures in my mind - is that part of the phenomenon?

Usually, not. BTW, I did see vivid blue shapes when I closed my eyes recently.

A.I.

Banned
Usually, not. BTW, I did see vivid blue shapes when I closed my eyes recently.

This wasn't just vivid blue shapes, it was a whole multi spectrum of light which i could manipulate into colours in real time, nor was it my imagination for my mind was blank.

I have you know i have had some weird psychic experiences in my childhood such as ESP and out of body experience. This happened when i was about four when i was sleeping with my parents (please no Michael Jackson jokes)

Could i have possibly be somehow scanning my parents dreams which i could see only as random patterns like on a untuned TV channel? I don't know. But i have experimented with telepathy with my sister and i have seen images in her mind, likewise i have heard people's thoughts now again. As an adult i seem to have lost all that, although i do have a strong sixth sense still.

Unfortunately i never could do telekinesis (ability to move objects with your mind) but i wish i could because i have noticed people seem to respect those with powers, well they do in the movies...

smcd

Unfortunately i never could do telekinesis (ability to move objects with your mind) but i wish i could because i have noticed people seem to respect those with powers, well they do in the movies...

In reality I'd say the more likely reaction would be fear and or hatred ;)