What's new

Is this fixed in the beta

ZealotTC

Hi I registered cause I'm curious about 1964 :)

I wonder if this old annyoning zelda problem is fixed in the beta?

snap0000.jpg

karth95

Lord of the Cats
This issue was already fixed, you must have the rsp.dll from either pj64 or mupen64. If you take the one from mupen64, make sure to rename it to rsp.dll. drop it in the 1964 folder, and enable it in the gui, and this little issue will go away.

schibo

Emulator Developer
ZealotTC said:
hehe thx man! This was the only reason I had for not using 1964 as my emu

In 1964 0.9.9 you no longer need the rsp plugin to make this work.

pandamoan

Banned
rico001 said:
Does Top Gear and Hydrothunder audio work

and most importantly, are pokemon puzzle league, dr. mario, and mortal kombat 4 nearly perfect? these are the only games i play anyway, since i only game socially ..... :D

jamie

revl8er

That Damn Good
It's cool to hear that mk4 is finally working right on 1964. I'm just hoping that goldeneye plays faster.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Pokemon Puzzle League is working perfectly with the current Glide64 betas. You can check it out in the Glide64 forums.

I _so_ need to get my Voodoo PC working...

Last edited:

pandamoan

Banned
dukenukem said:
gauntlet legends is working just great with rice's daedalus5.2.0

nice, i hear that's a good multiplayer game, but i haven't really played it before.

afaik goldeneye is really really good in the new beta.

i'll let my afaik speak for itself ;)

jamie

ps, yes i know about the glide thing, but glide is a pain in the ass, (on my geforce with evoodoo), and doesn't really look as "clean" in other games (as jabo/rice/orkin plugins). and i don't really like to switch plugins and settings all the damn time.

scotty

The Great One
dukenukem said:
gauntlet legends is working just great with rice's daedalus5.2.0

Ahhhh, Rice's Video Plugin is included with the new 1964 I see, now I am definately going to have fun when it is released.

revl8er

That Damn Good
I'm glad to hear that goldeneye is working great, because it's the best game that ever came out on n64 imo. Are killer instinct gold and perfect dark working?

scotty

The Great One
I am also glad that Goldeneye is working great, I hope the sound works better than it did in 0.8.5.

I think that Goldeneye was great, but I do not think that it was the best game for N64, I think perfect Dark was a heck of a lot better, The Turoks are also in the line of The best game for N64 in my opinion.

Ohhh that hit me, is Turok 2 stable now in the new 1964?? I remember when you were getting your briefings before you began the levels that it was going really fast.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
The sound for everything is remarkable in the new 1964. I'll take a look at Turok 2 today.

edit: Turok 2 looks exceptional, it doesn't go too fast, and it's sound is perfect. Any thing specific you wanted to see? I just need to know what you want me to look at.

Karth

Last edited:

pandamoan

Banned
karth95 said:
The sound for everything is remarkable in the new 1964. I'll take a look at Turok 2 today.

edit: Turok 2 looks exceptional, it doesn't go too fast, and it's sound is perfect. Any thing specific you wanted to see? I just need to know what you want me to look at.

Karth

how about mario tennis and golf? are they working better?

they both have massive probs in every emu/plugin i've tried so far.

jamie