What's new

Mario Kart 7 Citra news progress

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
Well it was bound to happen, but bunnei has posted a pic of Mario Kart 7 in game on the 3DS emulator citra, with the title MK7 has fallen!

Whats your thoughts on this? I'd love to see what you guys think!

spotanjo3

Well it was bound to happen, but bunnei has posted a pic of Mario Kart 7 in game on the 3DS emulator citra, with the title MK7 has fallen!

Whats your thoughts on this? I'd love to see what you guys think!

Thanks for sharing. I am not really into Citra right now until .3ds files are working in Citra. Right now, only .3ds convert to .cia works for Citra so I won't bother with it.

By the way, thats my thoughts for you. I noticed most people don't bother to share with their thoughts in some threads like Xenia Emulator for over 100 people. No thoughts. Here.. Look at 205 people. Yape thread for over 200 people. Hmm.:unsure:

Last edited:
OP
LyonHrt

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
Actually in a way i'm glad that its basically only useful for emulation enthusiasts right now (decrypting your own dumps etc), i think this is for a future build, as the last nightly build i have, only displayed the title screen and the animated wheel, unless i'm doing something wrong, dumps and emulation can be like that!

And yeah its a pitty, this is a big thing, good and bad, and the rate its being developed is pretty good in itself.
But discussions will come, i have no doubts on that.

Clements

I don't think you are doing anything wrong as my experience is similar to you with latest builds. Ocarina of Time 3D worked in earlier builds for me but is broken in newer builds. I am guessing that a lot of work is going on behind the scenes and the games will all work again in the near future.

OP
LyonHrt

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
yeah, i'm guessing that, and its good that the code is checked before its added to git, times you see some stuff added only to break things.