What's new

nJoy v0.3: Multi-controller support.

motox

i dont want me egister @emu... please upload it
sry i dont ses the link from falcon
now i downloaded it
good work

spotanjo3

motorx, you should register @emu.. you are not very supportive, you know that ?

@Falcon4ever,

great job! I saw your news at other forum. Nice done! My dolphin emu SVn REV 49 run this nJoy v0.3 nicely! :)

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Great job! My ONLY complaint is that the L and R triggers on the 360 controller doesn´t seem to be supported.

EDIT: The new compiles: HOLY CRAP! MAJOR speed improvement, Luigi´s Mansion is MUCH faster! And i have the original..

Last edited:

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
My only complaint is it doesn't work properly with my Gamecube controller adaptor. When I push the stick up, at some point it starts detecting it as being mashed down. This makes it really hard to do the up+B triple jumps in SSBM.

Also, it's a little annoying how the D-pad HAS to be a hat switch. Can it just be four buttons?

Bianc0neri

My only complaint is it doesn't work properly with my Gamecube controller adaptor. When I push the stick up, at some point it starts detecting it as being mashed down. This makes it really hard to do the up+B triple jumps in SSBM.

Also, it's a little annoying how the D-pad HAS to be a hat switch. Can it just be four buttons?

Ah, I have discovered that issue to, when I mash up the analog stick, the controller detects it as being mashed down.

And Falcon, sorry if I do this small request, this plugin works great with my controller, keep up the good work, but, please, can you make support for z-axis too? So I can use my last shoulderbuttons (I've four)? If you don't want to, just leave it. But it would be a plus. =)

p_025

Ah. Several people at ngemu forums were having the same proglem. Also
Falcon4ever at forums.ngemu.com said:
Ofcourse we will try to fix it
wink.gif
... just be patient.
Judging by the amount of attention Dolphin seems to have been getting lately, I'd expect this to be fixed soon. But don't take my word for it.

Also, RockmanForte I'm not going to register over there. The amount of advertising they have is ridiculous.

EDIT: Looks like it is already fixed. Hehehe.
Falcon4ever at forums.ngemu.com said:
rev60 online:
nJoy:
- Enabled Half press for shoulder buttons
- Added a option to select controller type
- Normal controllers should use the default joystick
- Some joysticks dont have a real hat (POV) but fake this with buttons.
In this case Joystick (no hat) should be selected.
After this is selected, four new buttons will appear for the d-pad.
- Next version will probably include keyboard support.
Good night
smile.gif

I did a quick test and it seems to be working (the new joystick mode) but please try and confirm it in this topic.
Found a download link: http://www.nyleveia.com/nevada/release/
It doesn't have the most recent r60 (yet), but it has the one with the fix for the analog sticks. It's lucky for me my GCN controller adapter will use the d-pad as a hat OR four buttons. I prefer the buttons mode though.

EDIT2: Okay, now it's up to r70. Is there a changelog somewhere so we can see what these different revisions have done?

Last edited:

cerebus5

I've noticed a glitch in Wind Waker where if you use the d-pad inside a dungeon to open a map it crashes the game. Dunno if anyone's interested.

p_025

There hasn't even been 500,000 hours since the release of r70, which is shown in your screenshot. XD

Knuckles

sadly, the same bug as always happens when left Analog is pushed all the way up = does like it's all the way to the bottom.. you should really take reports more seriously falc, I told you about that years ago when you had the 1st version out! :)

OP
Falcon4ever

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
sadly, the same bug as always happens when left Analog is pushed all the way up = does like it's all the way to the bottom.. you should really take reports more seriously falc, I told you about that years ago when you had the 1st version out! :)

well i thought giga's patch would've taken care of that bug, if not, pm me on irc and I might make a custom tool to check what your pad is doing.