What's new

GP2X-Int 1.0.1, GP2X-MSX 1.0.1, and GP2X-CAP32 1.0.1 Released

[vEX]

niechift.com
Category: <b>GP2X</b><br><br>
Caprice32 is one of the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich. This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models (see caprice32 project)

Here is a port on GP2X of the version 4.2.0 that i had previously ported to PSP.

:: GP2X-Int 1.0.1
:: GP2X-Int Official Site

fMSX is a famous emulator of the MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers. It runs MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ software on many different platforms including Windows and Unix. See http://fms.komkon.org/fMSX/ for further informations.

It has been first written by Marat Fayzullin, and later Vincent van Dam ported it on SDL.

Here is a port on GP2X of the version 2.7.0.40 of fMSX-SDL from Vincent van Dam that i had previously ported to PSP.

:: GP2X-MSX 1.0.1
:: GP2X-MSX Official Site

Jzintv is an emulator of the Intellivision videogame system written by Joe Zbiciak running on many systems such as Linux, Unix, Windows and MacOS. See official jzintv site for further informations.

Here is a port on GP2X of the version 20051204 that i had previously ported to PSP.

:: GP2X-CAP32 1.0.1
:: GP2X-CAP32 Official Site