What's new

finale dolphin

link64

when i turn on dolphin finale, and then go to settings then plugins it says msvcp71.dll missing,msvcp.71 and msvcer71.dll was not found.
I dont get it theres no plugins and it wont let me play games. :huh:

Ewgf

TeKKeN TaG PLaYeR
I have the same problem but only 1 dll is missing: msvcp71.dll
I have DX9c correctly installed, i tried to place the dll in /system or /system32 or in Dolphin.exe folder but nothing changed. I also tried to reg this dll with regsrv32 command but it gives me an error: Couldn't locate the module..

mobutu16

Ewgf said:
I have the same problem but only 1 dll is missing: msvcp71.dll
I have DX9c correctly installed, i tried to place the dll in /system or /system32 or in Dolphin.exe folder but nothing changed. I also tried to reg this dll with regsrv32 command but it gives me an error: Couldn't locate the module..

The same problem too...

Thanks in anticipating
:bye3:

sounds doesn't work on mine with bust a move 3000 and i got everything installed and updated and i own a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS with DVD Audio playback.

there's a lot more missing with Dolphin than msvcp71.dll, i tell yah. (the quote i'll be using on every forum anywhere for the next year, as i pay tribute)

euphoria

Emutalk Member
msvcpXX.dll files are Microsoft C++ Runtime Libraries. They have nothing to do with DirectX. Just get them from 1964/Project64/microsoft's website/whatever and put them to the directory of the executable that needs them or to System32 directory under your main Windows directory.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Here are the needed files.
Put them into the Dolphin folder and enjoy!
BTW: They will be in the next release of my Update!

Ewgf

TeKKeN TaG PLaYeR
MasterPhW said:
Here are the needed files.
Put them into the Dolphin folder and enjoy!
BTW: They will be in the next release of my Update!

Thanks, problem solved!! :)

shadowduster

i got a problem

i got a problem:emu crashed at start and saying an error. i had these files(i think) and it didn't worked...

plz someone help me i have some isos!