What's new

Those crazy religious types don't like Nintendo

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
They never have though... those crazy wacky backwater hicks ;)
And who said playing games affects people`s sex lives?

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Whoa... I have nothing to say... I will never look at my GC gamepad the same way again...

2fast4u

ROFLMAO :D i can't believe this shit ... /me wonders if a logitech rumblepad ... [insert your dirty thoughts there, kids]

OP
blizz

blizz

/me looks at X-Box controller or as it's now called "The Ultra X-Vibe 5000 Alpha shin mega erotic vibrational interaction device" ;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Leave it to a parent to blame their childs sick mind on a game controller. I mean, if this is true and not some stupid joke, obviously the girl already had problems to begin with. The rumble controllers work perfectly fine as they were intended in the hands of normal children.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Just in case anyone was still uncertain about whether this was a joke or not.

http://www.voy.com/4305/18508.html

"Well, I have realized what a Sin it is to stop my daughter from masturbating. Infact, I remember the lonely nights when I used to pull out an Atari 5200 controller, and use it to pleasure myself. I guess I always felt guilty for doing so, and tried to stop my daughter from doing so that she would not feel guilty. I would rather have her finger herself than go and have sex with the boy across the street."

Hehe, Atari controller. That is gold :)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Eagle said:
Leave it to a parent to blame their childs sick mind on a game controller. I mean, if this is true and not some stupid joke, obviously the girl already had problems to begin with. The rumble controllers work perfectly fine as they were intended in the hands of normal children.

i agree strongly... It is stupid to blame nintendo for the girls new sex toy... If they take this to court and i think they will not... ... Why would they take this to court? Religous reasons? If it is a violation... Who should get punished? Nintendo or the Girl? hypatheticly Speaking....

Raging Fuel said:
"Well, I have realized what a Sin it is to stop my daughter from masturbating. Infact, I remember the lonely nights when I used to pull out an Atari 5200 controller, and use it to pleasure myself. I guess I always felt guilty for doing so, and tried to stop my daughter from doing so that she would not feel guilty. I would rather have her finger herself than go and have sex with the boy across the street."

This makes you wonder if it is real or not after she said this... :sleepy:

Josep

eyerun4phun
IF they won they would have to take the vibration contorol out of all freak'n controllers that have it. (Good thing that new wavebird controller doesn't have that vibration feature, get a good 30 foot reach;) haha j/k) Plus I'm pretty sure after you've bought something its your private property and you can do almost anything with it;) something like that

RatTrap

GODLIKE
this is a long true story although it's kinda short :p..

some years back when i was i think 14-15 or something.. i had a girl that didn't know anything about computers or things like that.. at the time.. i was into comanche games and flight sims and etc.. so i got me a wingman extreme joystick..

WingMan.jpg

some days later when she came by my house.. i was in the kitchen making stuff.. she went in to my room for abit for some reason and saw that thing.. she didn't say anything about it eather..

hours later.. we went into my room for some.. quality time.. and she was looking at that thing and well.. we where kinda getting into something.. and suddenly she stops and says something like -i'm not gonna do that with you.. and i'm like -do what?.. and shes like.. -that thing you bought.. and well.. i don't get at all what she means.. so i end up grabing the thing in my hand and i'm holding it and ask.. -what? this?.. and shes like nodding and all embarased and stuff.. coz i'm looking at her funny when i start laughing my ass off.. oh my god.. she thought it was some kind of dildo.. once i let her have a closer look she understood what it was but it was damn funny for a while..

eather way.. after all that happend.. i was like.. -hmmm.. you know.. maybe you'd like it ;)..

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Fascinating story. I`m sure the young audience at Emutalk has had some great time reading it :)