What's new

whoa good news...

sk8bloke22

roll for life
http://www.smiff.clara.net/news/news.htm

"12th May: I've been discussing plans for a release of an improved version of Project64 by new authors based on the Project64 v1.4 source that was released last Christmas. The new team has grown from our original cheats staff (the hard working guys who made it possible to ship v1.4 with such a large selection of game cheat codes built in). With a new team comes a new focus, so keep an open mind. Neither Zilmar, Jabo or myself have had much involvement, but as I said we have now discussed it with them, seen their work and support what they are doing. So in that sense this can be seen as a semi-official continuation of Project64 (dare I say v1.5?). Good news for Project64 fans. "

good news indeed.

Davemc

Dave
i knew this would happen eventually ;)
i just wish the new mysterious team good luck and hope ver.1.5 rocks.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Hehe, no I'm a little too busy to take on a project like that. As a matter of fact, Gent has taken over leading the cheat project as well. I just don't have time anymore with my educational goals. However I do give my two cents once and awhile if I see something I dont like, but thats a rare thing. I guess you could consider me an inactive member at the moment.

crazytopp

Hope my dear friends hope. I hpe that the new team fix the menus on wwf no mercy and i wish them good luck with there work. Im so happy to see pj will continue:happy: :happy:

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
remember, jabo's plugin aint going anywhere, just pj64's core, as well as some new features, im guessing.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
sk8bloke22 said:
remember, jabo's plugin aint going anywhere, just pj64's core, as well as some new features, im guessing.
But it's still a good thing we've got so many plugins in progress, too :happy:

Eagle

aka Alshain
You guys keep in mind that there won't be a significantly large number of changes. Not like there was between versions when Jabo & Zilmar were working on the project. Last we were told Witten had about 15 fixed issues, and I think most of them were GUI bugs.