Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U64

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

Technomage
And waddahell iz U64 ? KI emulator ? What it does here... Or it's misspelled UltraHLE ?

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Flash said:
And waddahell iz U64 ? KI emulator ? What it does here... Or it's misspelled UltraHLE ?
U64? That would be a abbriviation of Ultra64 but why anyone would prefer that over 1964/Project64/[insert favourite Nintendo 64 emualtor here] is beyond me.

Then again, he could just mean UltraHLE. ;)

OP
supergamer

supergamer

Banned
Answer on the question "where is Nemu?"

Nemu isn't special!

Nemu hasn't something to talk about, it's just a emulator wich supports roms and runs at a slow speed. Corn is special because it's extremely fast and 1964 is fast (not like corn but it's still fast) too! Pj 64 is super-compatible and runs at a good speed. Blade is shit, and the others are special too (other reasons), but I don't have time to tell why!

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
The question is "What's your favourite emulator?"

Does the emu have to be special to be any persons favourite?

And also the rest are more special than Nemu because of what? I'm sure you'll find time soon to explain these questions to me.

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
what the hell?

yeah what the hell. thats so presuming and cocky (oh, only these ones are special, no one could like anything else!).

Ultra HLE is still my fave. then PJ.

straight

UltraHLE Alpha!

UltraHLE Alpha because it's got me playing Zelda OOT at high speed with great sound using N-Rage's excellent controller plugin!

OP
supergamer

supergamer

Banned
Blade64:

Blade is special. I did hear Blade is selled for prices like $500 dollar and that is very special.

UHL and SHL:

I forgot this emulators. Sorry! U64 is very unknown, but if you like UHL or SHL (almost the same emulators) vote U64, some people think it's UltraHLE.

Last edited:

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
supergamer said:
Blade64:

Blade is special. I did hear Blade is selled for prices like $500 dollar and that is very special.
You got to be kidding me...

Status
Not open for further replies.