What's new

I really really like this.

the_great_d2

Man... I have been waiting to see improvements to UltraHLE for years...
You have so resurected UltraHLE from the dead.

Please please please don't stop!

When the source was leaked I wanted to work on it myself... I am always busy... but in reality, if I ever did get free time I had been to lazy during it... so I never got passed playing with things. Anyhow, I am happy that so much progress has been made. I can hardly wait to see what else will be added... I know that it is best for me to wait and see vs. making suggestions myself... Maybe during the summer when I have some free time I'll get off my lazy ass, add some code to the UltraHLE source, and just send it around, the best way to have new features added.... although I have said that before I'm sure... damn laziness.

Thank you!!!

Dee Dark

EmuTalk Ghost
D2!!! Long time no see! (since that old UHLE board...)

I know how you're feeling... UHLE was once my favourite emulator (even thought I've got into it's hype in the last 2 months of it)...
When RM released that post ending it all, I was so shocked that I almost left emulators back (what, hmmm, "saved" me from that was the beggining of CPS2 emulation).

I've got my interests over n64 emulation again because pj64 and it's huge compatibility (even though my PC only can run it with 12-20 fps)

But this resurection of UHLE brings me back to that time... I really want to see what is possibel using HLE... (maybe someone implements static rec [as Corn] for some games/ functions, too)...

...too bad I can't program...