What's new

Stuff to think about

Meteorvsholy

In the next release I'm hoping for working save state support, video and audio plugin configuration and a way not to run in full screen. Just food for thought.

crewde

yes indeed they are. and we don't make demands either cuz that pisses authors off... he will do what he wants with his emu... u can make suggestions but u came off as though he has to add these features

Flash

Technomage
Meteorvsholy said:
In the next release I'm hoping for working save state support, video and audio plugin configuration and a way not to run in full screen. Just food for thought.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Window mode glide wrapper ? It's easy to find.

Knuckles

THis week-end he told me that is will try to put the eeprom and multiplayer support. (That's me who suggested him to do that.)

Last edited:

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
LD. said:
Aren't mempacks supported if you use N-Rage's input plugin?
Unfortunately it doesn't (probably because UltraHLE doesn't have the option to save on it)

OP
M

Meteorvsholy

Well I wasn't tryin to demand anything if that's what it sounded like. I apologize. The only reason I couldn't get save states to work is because I didn't know the commands thanks for that info. a lot. It not the same when you can't save. Oh and does anybody know of an outside program where my glide wrapper, XGL, will allow for windowed. I'd use a different one but my graphic card and pc speed is at the minimum. Thanks in advance.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
There aren't much diffrence between full screen and windowed. It is, afaik, faster when in full screen.