What's new

Majora's Mask

Magus131

I'm using :pj64: 1.5, and trying to play Majora's Mask with the 1.4 video plugin (it glitches with the 1.5 plugin for some reason). The game looks great, except that it is strechted for some reason, and doesnt fit on the screen. Someone help, please.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
It's a PAL rom. jabo's 1.4 video plugin has a problem with many PAL roms. If you don't want to use 1.5 video plugin, then try the 1.3 plugin which comes bundled with pj64 1.3

OP
M

Magus131

i just looked at the rom again, and it isnt a PAL rom. it's called Legend of Zelda, The - Majora's Mask (E) (M4) [!], so i guess that means its an english rom. how can i fix the stretching problem?

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
The (E) means it's from Europe which means that it is PAL. The NTSC rom has either a (U) or (J) in it. You should use another video plugin like I said before. Go to www.pj64.net and get pj64 1.3. Jabo's Direct3D6 1.30 plugin works pretty good with Majora's Mask.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Magus131 said:
is there any way to convert the rom into a or [J] file?

Nope, the game was recoded slightly to work in PAL resolution... someone would have to know exactly how the game was recoded, and have the original code period, so it COULD in theory be done but it'd be one HELL of a lot of work. Sorry hun!