What's new

2 Problems with the Controls

EvangelionVenom

Hi

First of all I wanna ask if it's possible to configure different Control Profiles for single games. I don't have a original N64 Controller so I have to use my Wingman Rumblepad and with this I can't define my keys perfectly for every game and have to switch the "Z" and "C-Down" Buttons sometimes. That's quite annoying.

It's not a major Problem but i just wanna know if I can configure such profiles in some way or if this is possible in 1.4 (sorry for asking, I read the ( damn long ;)) FAQ but I saw nothing that helped me).

Second Point, a strange Bug appers when I'm using N-Rages Direct Input Plugin. In Window Mode my Mouse Cursor freezes in the middle of the Screen and I can't move the mouse untill I stop emulation, and of course, thats really annoying. It don't happens with Jabos Plugin, but this one has no Force Feedback (Rumble) support.

I hope somebody can help me.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Twelve70

EvangelionVenom said:
First of all I wanna ask if it's possible to configure different Control Profiles for single games. I don't have a original N64 Controller so I have to use my Wingman Rumblepad and with this I can't define my keys perfectly for every game and have to switch the "Z" and "C-Down" Buttons sometimes. That's quite annoying.

Yes there is I do it. If your using N-Rage's plug in do the following:
Click Options
Click Input plug-in configuration...
Click Assign Keys
Now change the key the way you want for a game.
Click Save Profile & name it the same name as your game to help keep the profiles easy to choose. Also you might find it easier to save them in your ROM DIR to avoid losing or erasing them later.

Now next time you need to load the profile for that game just:
Click Options
Click Input plug-in configuration...
Click Assign Keys
Click Load Profile

Twelve70

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
EvangelionVenom said:
Hi

Second Point, a strange Bug appers when I'm using N-Rages Direct Input Plugin. In Window Mode my Mouse Cursor freezes in the middle of the Screen and I can't move the mouse untill I stop emulation, and of course, thats really annoying. It don't happens with Jabos Plugin, but this one has no Force Feedback (Rumble) support.

ur using mouse as one of ur controllers. the plugin is auto centring it for input like a fps. dont use mouse as one of ur devices if u dont want this happening.

OP
E

EvangelionVenom

thx again, sorry I don't want to annoy you with stupid questions, I will check out "T.F.M." next time before asking.

btw. stupid questions keep the Forum alive :p