What's new

multiplayer...

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
geez, I wish that one of the emulators would actually start research/programming on the possibilities of using the multiplayer function in multiplayer games ONLINE or something.

that would really milk the game's worth.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
rite now they cant even split screen (like no$gmb), howd ya expect them to do online support?

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
I think the authors are trying to get the emus playing all (or most) of the games first. Then maybe when they've done that you might see online play. It has taken the SNES emulators ages to get online play, so I doubt you will see it in N64 for a long time to come.

Acorn

N64 games already have it!

But... it will prolly be a long time until GBA emus get it, true. Maybe not, but probably.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Why don't they use Kaillera that might give it the online muliplayer function or am I wrong ?

Foxeh

correct me if im wrong but a GB/GBC emu called TG1000 or sammink has online play capabilitys, it cant be that hard to port the code over to GBA?

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
It should be able Foxeh.
But it should be for GBA not for GB/GBC there's quite a difference between them conserning speed , GFX , and sound quality

THE FROZEN

What?

There ARE n64 Multiplayer Emulators???
WHERE???????
And GBA multiplayer Emulators???
WHERE???????
(Lol i am bored =) )

SMacnelly

Do you know where I can get a Gameboy/Gameboy Color emulator with online play? I know there out there... I had one once but it was so long ago I dont remember where I found it or what it was called.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
SMacnelly said:
Do you know where I can get a Gameboy/Gameboy Color emulator with online play? I know there out there... I had one once but it was so long ago I dont remember where I found it or what it was called.

Did you know this thread is like a year old? :homestar:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
No.. I just use the "check new posts" function; i never browse individual forums. Besides, half this info is outdated. :plain: