What's new

South Park Rally

Heliocentric

I'm trying to run South Park Rally with :pj64: but the background is so close over the road that you can't see where you're going.... Anybody know how to fix this?

:sly::pj64::inlove:

Skeeter

I know exactly what u mean i just got it and the view ahead is very limited when u drive in it.

Any way to extend the line of sight in the emulator 1.5v?

Skeeter

Okay just played southpark rally and it worked what i did was download the PJ v1.2 and copied the jabo d3d plugin (rename at end say 1.2 so u dont overwrite the newest one. Select the 1.2b plugin just b4 u play the game and it will now show u everything so u know where u are going hehe :)

Also try this plugin for other games that might have gfx not working like that tittle, ya never know it might just work :)

United-Realm

Skeeter said:
Okay just played southpark rally and it worked what i did was download the PJ v1.2 and copied the jabo d3d plugin (rename at end say 1.2 so u dont overwrite the newest one. Select the 1.2b plugin just b4 u play the game and it will now show u everything so u know where u are going hehe :)

Also try this plugin for other games that might have gfx not working like that tittle, ya never know it might just work :)

thanks,that works perfectly :D :D :D YAY 4 :pj64: