What's new

help with blending!

thejenigma

When playing games that use pictures, (all of them), and without checking the Force Normal Blending box in the graphics advanced options, pictures appear with a solid background all the way around them that you cannot see though. (see pic below)
NoForceBlending.JPG

That is very BAD.
Now, when I check the Force Normal Blending box, it makes it so you can see through the solid background but you can ONLY see solid objects behind the image, NOT sprites (see pic below!)
WithForceBlending.JPG

Please assist me with this problem -- thanks.

petronius79

it depends on the game. Mario Tennis needs the option checked so that you dont have annoying black squares around the court.

As for other games, it depends on the graphic card and system specifications, how reliably the emulation progress is and of course the plug-in and emulator settings

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: omfg geocities sucks ... links dont work for me

thejenigma said:
http://www.geocities.com/thejenigma/fie.html
try THIS one... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
That's because geocities is :plain2: (yes, exacly that, and more to it!).
Hint: when it's jpeg's, you can use the img-tag to put them into the forum directly. Don't need to put links to 'em.
And screw geocities dude, if you can, 'cuz all other free web-hotels are better imo.