What's new

Figure this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

l@g

Can an hexadecimal editor make posibble the expansion pack support or make playable games like F-Zero?.

aprentice

l@g said:
Can an hexadecimal editor make posibble the expansion pack support or make playable games like F-Zero?.

Yes, but i'm sure dominator can explain it better than me since he has gotten f-zero working on suprahle using a hex editor.

OP
L

l@g

Yes, is true, but using the source code is a different think. Please, if you don`t believe in my work, let it be. I`m sure there is too many that believe and are enjoying it now. Reproggaming an old semu source code is a very, very hard work, and is sad to see how it is totally destroyed and erased. Again, I only want to make this emu still more better and faster that it is, but is not a simply work...

gokuss4

Meh...
as far as im concerned l@g until you get games like majora's mask, poke stadium 1 and 2 and others to work, its not that big of deal, and also if you do get rid of all your errors that you caused than that would be better.

OP
L

l@g

Yes, I know but I`m working very, very hard on it, and believe, is not a simple think. Please, only be patient and let it be. Nothing more

Duncan

N64 Addict
And some of the problems peeps have had with your version can be caused by bad GUI changes or bad hex changes, as theres a difference between changing a byte and moving a byte, i know, ive seen it before while working on SHLE with Dominator.

There is no way you used the leaked Uhle source code, and compiled it, by now around 10 of us have compared your version against other versions with Hex Workshop, and it dont take a rocket scientist to figure it out. If not, then prove us wrong....

OP
L

l@g

I will keep working... your comments are valids (I understand you), but my work is real and will surprise you soon...
Bye!

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
what if he really IS working on it and just happens to be using the same program that Ep and Real used to compile it

oDD

/me odd
Tri-Force said:
what if he really IS working on it and just happens to be using the same program that Ep and Real used to compile it

to get an identical binary to the release from epsilon and realityman he would have to have the same source code that they compiled the final version with (the leaked source doesnt seem to be final, it had errors that needed to be fixed to compile and it says "THIS IS A PRIVATE NONPUBLIC VERSION"), compile using the exact same compiler version, link version, etc with the same compile/link flags... maybe THEN he'd get the same exe.. but he doesnt have the same source as them so u can rule that out...

then l@g is claiming that he has made all these revolutionary changes but a byte to byte comparison between the two exes (original and l@gs) shows that they are nearly identical! if huge changes to the code (as he claims) were made the resultant exe would be a LOT LOT different!

and its funny how 99% of the changes to the exe are in the resource section...

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
well that IS intresting now ISN'T it. i didn't know all the facts before and still don't but the more you know (music here with the shooting star) the more you wonder. and if her is ligit then i feel sorry for him becuse it's over anyway. he's about to get crushed by the new team.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
just a thought... please guys lots of the old good emulation people are leaving :(... if we keep on bashing new people then the n64 emulation might as well die.. please give L@g a chance to prove himself

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
ra5555 said:
sorry, I don't know much about programming, but what is the resource section

The Part of the program that has the dialogs, icons, menus, etc...

L@g = Fake...

End of Story :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.