What's new

Taz Express

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Taz Express (E), will load and everything but when I start a new game it will show a quick paragraph intro, but then it will stay like that (assuming its frozen). I have all the default settings enabled.

Tesla-Guy

wtf! I saw this thread, then ran 1964(jabo's d3d 1.3, azimer's rev2.2 and sjr's n64 virtual pad) started taz express. 1964 crashed. Retried. it worked. I went to video plugin options and changed full screen res. i then pressed alt + enter and VOILA! A BLUE SCREEN(aka Death Screen) on WINDOWS XP and my pc instantly RESETED! ??? what's going on here?!

Slougi

Tesla-Guy said:
wtf! I saw this thread, then ran 1964(jabo's d3d 1.3, azimer's rev2.2 and sjr's n64 virtual pad) started taz express. 1964 crashed. Retried. it worked. I went to video plugin options and changed full screen res. i then pressed alt + enter and VOILA! A BLUE SCREEN(aka Death Screen) on WINDOWS XP and my pc instantly RESETED! ??? what's going on here?!
There was something abouy yhis on the PJ64 board a while ago. It's a problem with jabo's gfx afaik, but it's not supposed to happen with 1964. Well the thread isn't there anymore due to the new board. But u could start a new one. ;)