What's new

Gauntlet Legends

Cecil

Ok Gauntlet legends work but the screen keeps on flashing or flickering. And then when I get up to the first level or portal it sends me this daaamn error message for some fkcing reason. Does anyone ahve the same prob? Cause i';v been trying to figure out how to make this game work for 2 hours and its frustrating. Anyone have a solution?!

returno

Works better for me

Gauntlets works better for me, but far from perfect.

The screen flickers during the opening bit and then I step into the red "I" portal to start wacking endless bad guys. If this is where you crash, maybe you have a bad rom or somesuch thing because I get to the mountain-side with the endless irritating sword-guys. Use the 'good' tool as outlined in the faq to check your rom. If that isn't it, try updating your graphics driver or one of the other generic things in the faq.

Now, after I play for 15 minutes or so, the flickering on the 'battle' screen seems to get a bit worse - but still playable even on my wimpy GeForce 256. However, the sound gets corrupted such that the background music is random electronic blurps! Funky. Still playable - if you consider the original game to be 'playable' that is!

gwela

How did you put Gauntlet Legends to work, even with problems? I can't see absolutely nothing of this game.

I'm on a PIII 900MHz 256RAM nVidia GeForce MX400 64M DirectX 8, so I guess it's something to do with the emu's configuration (obviously Project 64, v1.5 beta1) or plugins. Can you tell us how did you make it work?

Thanks.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
project 64 1.5 beta1 is the older version. get project 64 1.5 (not the beta) and it will probably work for you.