What's new

New emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

kreator

I am making a new emulator. Yeah, yeah I know big deal, but what I need is a name? for a multi system emulator. It will eventually emulate Atari 2600-Xbox and hand held systems. I need a name post your suggestions.

iq_132

Banned
kreator said:
I am making a new emulator. Yeah, yeah I know big deal, but what I need is a name? for a multi system emulator. It will eventually emulate Atari 2600-Xbox and hand held systems. I need a name post your suggestions.

Hey... he said eventually...
Probably like when pigs fly :)

OP
K

kreator

Serious

Yes, I realize that X-Box emulation isn't possible yet, but yet is the key word I'm going to start with older systems and work my way forward. There is open source files available through N64 I going to start with the 64 and older in version 1.0 and go from there. I have alot of spare time and I'm not planning on giving up on it after a few versions. I will post Updates here on emutalk to let people know progess and possibly make it open source so that the community may help. That is why I was looking at the comunity to help with a name. Anyone who just wants to dismiss the idea can either just shut up or go do better themself.:angry:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Re: Serious

kreator said:
Yes, I realize that X-Box emulation isn't possible yet, but yet is the key word I'm going to start with older systems and work my way forward. There is open source files available through N64 I going to start with the 64 and older in version 1.0 and go from there. I have alot of spare time and I'm not planning on giving up on it after a few versions. I will post Updates here on emutalk to let people know progess and possibly make it open source so that the community may help. That is why I was looking at the comunity to help with a name. Anyone who just wants to dismiss the idea can either just shut up or go do better themself.:angry:

Fine by me, sir extreme newb... :sleepy:

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
yeh...okay. *tries out kreator's emulation theory*

emulates a fart on my computer> (one week later) > xbox/game cube/ps2 emulator all in one mame rip off.

I call my emu M.A.Y.N. It stands for, my arse you noob.:sleepy:

decription

Nice joke LK. O, wait he's serious. How about you never talk again considering you probably no nothing when it comes to coding. You dont even know C/C++ do you?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
It would be best to prove that you can actually do an emulator before posting something...ppl like cooliscool usually tends to flame everyone who posts such posts without having made some progress.

Why don't you just do a small emulator and show that you're capable of it and then decide a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.