What's new

New Plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

kreator

:cool:
I have a large amount of expierience programming and would like to help on the emulation scene. I looking for any open source PJ64 compatable plugins. Preferably Direct 3D Video Pugins So that I might be able to help with compatability issues. I also am begining my own emulator aimed at multi console emulation. I am going to work from open source emus. combine them in to 1 emu and then work on improving them. It's goal will be 100% compatability with enhancement features secondary.

My main questions I guess is where can I get the most information about open source emus and is PJ64 1.5 open source?

iq_132

Banned
Isn't the Daedalus plugin open source? It's D3D 8.
Good luck combining emulators, they're all programmed differently.
As for help, ask around here for a while... Icepir8, Rice, and a few others are very helpful to anyone that's willing to learn.
PJ64 1.5 isn't open source.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
great to here that man, i myself would recommend that you start with n64 emus, or psx emus that work from that, but i mean if your planing on making a sort of mcme then more power to you

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
kreator said:
:cool:
I have a large amount of expierience programming and would like to help on the emulation scene. I looking for any open source PJ64 compatable plugins. Preferably Direct 3D Video Pugins So that I might be able to help with compatability issues. I also am begining my own emulator aimed at multi console emulation. I am going to work from open source emus. combine them in to 1 emu and then work on improving them. It's goal will be 100% compatability with enhancement features secondary.

My main questions I guess is where can I get the most information about open source emus and is PJ64 1.5 open source?

:plain2: :sleepy:

idiot.

iq_132

Banned
Re: Re: New Plugins

cooliscool said:
:plain2: :sleepy:

idiot.

Maybe, but maybe he is actually going to do something. Maybe he should get a chance. Why dismiss someone who we don't know anything about? Can only the 1337 code an emulator?

feluxe

why can't we bann cooliscool - he is so annoying and such an enormous fool!

cooliscool - you really suck very bad :(

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
feluxe said:
why can't we bann cooliscool - he is so annoying and such an enormous fool!

cooliscool - you really suck very bad :(

I'm such a fool. Yeah, that's why i passed the 3rd grade (something you could never do). You fuckin n00b, you don't even know me, so quit your fuckin bitchin, dumbass. :plain2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.