What's new

Project64 with Kyro2?

tenshin2002

Hello everybody! This is my first post, so be nice ok?
Im having slight problems with some games with my Kyro2 kard (at least I think its the problem). In several games the skies are not showing up properly. I see squarelike shapes and takes time before it shows up properly. Its just the skies, everything else shows up good and also just in some games. Any ideas to fix this other than to change my gfx card?
Can i turn the tile rendering off?

Stezo2k

S-2K
never heard of the kyro 2 card.... make sure u have the latest drivers for it and latest direct x drivers

Stez

Godlance

I have a Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT Kyro2 and I have some problems too.
Many of them dissapear by using the Disable internal geometry in Jabos D3D 1.5.
It works slow on menus, so disable it until you get into the game.
And sorry about my english maybe I didn't explain it so good... ;-)

Willow

I have a Kyro 2 card asweel (Hercules 3d Prophet 64mb) and everything is working excellent. I have no problems with any graphics....But dl the latest drivers!!!

OP
tenshin2002

tenshin2002

Willow said:
I have a Kyro 2 card asweel (Hercules 3d Prophet 64mb) and everything is working excellent. I have no problems with any graphics....But dl the latest drivers!!!

I also have the Hercules 3d Prophet 4500 64mb and I am using the latest drivers 15.084 so something is fishy. When I disable the internal geometry almost all games runs flawlessly but in diddy kong race the bananas and ballons dont show, the palmtrees only show the bottompart of the leafs?! Strange...