Votes: 32 74.4%
  • XBox

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Please post your choice)

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Hmm... hard to choose. The X-box has Dead or Alive 3, Halo and a few other good games. But the GameCube has Super Monkey Ball, Super Mario Sunshine (which looks like a major kickass game) and probably three or four others that I've forgotten.

But if pressured to choose, I'd go for the GameCube. caustik is already cracking with the X-box and the GameCube will probably get the better games. :)

LD.

*poke*
GC and Xbox are way too soon, I wouldn't like to see them done for a few years at least. You could try and throw your hat in the Dreamcast pile perhaps, or go a bit more retro and try for a 3DO / Jaguar emulator?

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
You haven't finished the n64 emu yet :p
Do you want to emulate everything on earth :)????
anywayz go for the GC it's Nintendo.....

Turbo Techie

Rei Byakku
Not PS2. Not until the release development manuals anyway. Since many of their parts are exclusive and what have you. Id say you should hold off on Xbox and GC for a while. Dreamcast would be a good project to take up.

RPGlover12

nah ps2 emulator is gonna rock since there are some emulators around its cool to see progress on these consoles
oh well dreamcast is stilla challenge since nobody is workin much on it though

Turbo Techie

Rei Byakku
Or you could try to get your hands on the Corn source code and modify it. The emulator was great and if it weren't for it's failed compatibility it coulda been the best. I'd love to see a SupraCorn or something to that extent.

Last edited:

RPGlover12

Hell yeah , maybe u should do updates on it , so u can let ppl with slow machines play n64:) its really gonna be the best thing that ever happens to n64 scene fi we see corn 100% compatible

RPGlover12

nah just as turbo techie suggested continue corn :) its really gonna rock
for slow pc's its really gonna rock atleast we will play all the games that run slow on the highest pc's , with the lowest specs it will run full speed :) so its really gonna rock

Turbo Techie

Rei Byakku
u guys are talking about gamecube as if N64 emulation has been perfected. Why if I know dip shit about Coding and Programming I'd even take a whack at reprogramming Corn.

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
So we've got most people saying GameCube, some saying PlayStation 2, some saying Dreamcast and one saying 3DO or Jaguar. It all sounds good to me!

Turbo Techie

Rei Byakku
Well Im going to dip my hand in programming. Im going to school for game design in a year anyway. I might as well learn programming. I dunno where to begin though. But I wanna pick up work on Corn guess I'll ask around to figure some of the things I need to learn.

M

mark_ole

i would try and emulate a sega system. i wuldnt bother with trying to emulate x box or gamecube for ages, coz most ppl's pc's wouldnt be able to handle it. and considering most n64 titles run far from perfect on emulators i think it would be a bad idea to emulate such advanced consoles.
i would really like to see a perfect saturn emulator for all those sega classics, or if you wanna be ambitious, a dreamcast emulator.