What's new

Shenmue on Saturn

Ki_Amaru

A "hands on" wookiee
Okay...first off a disclaimer for 2fast4u...this isnt a rom/iso request. (I can find my own damn roms/isos)....this is more along the lines of....does this thing actually exist, outside of the Am2 offices....

Anyone who has played Shenmue 2 on DC will unlock a teaser trailer of shenmue when Am2 was developing it on Saturn.

From what I could gather it seemed to be pretty far along in its development, in fact not only did it cover things in shenmue 1's storyline, but things in it's sequel too.

Anyone ever actually seen this getting around....does it exist at all? either in internet form or legally released form.

Some of you may ask "why the hell would you want it on Saturn- it's already on dreamcast and it's good.",

I respond in advance..."why the hell not"

cheers.

2fast4u

Ki_Amaru said:
Okay...first off a disclaimer for 2fast4u...this isnt a rom/iso request. (I can find my own damn roms/isos)....this is more along the lines of....does this thing actually exist, outside of the Am2 offices....

welcome ;)

/me is da law

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Ki_Amaru - You are correct most of shenmue 2's characters are displayed in the movie and it would be sweet to get it - AFAIK it is not released! but it may turn up!

OP
Ki_Amaru

Ki_Amaru

A "hands on" wookiee
This post has bugger all to do with saturn....but if you are a sega/sonic/shenmue fan....or you enjoy amusement then have a look at this:

http://shensonic.5u.com/index2.html

It's a top-down RPG remake of shenmue (using sonic characters) for your PC. It even has midi's of the original shenmue themes.

It's pretty freakin cool for a free game and it seems to follow the plotline/ battles/ quick time events pretty closely.

You can even collect those stupid toys and casettes/ play a sonic game in the "game me" arcade/get the forklift job/ beat up people AND feed that stupid kitten.

hee heeeeeee heeeeeee

*ahem*