Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
As far as I know there are only these Kiosk versions Dumped

Donkey Kong 64 - Kiosk (U) [!]
Excitebike 64 - Kiosk (U) [!]
Jet Force Gemini - Kiosk (U) [!]
Pokemon Stadium - Kiosk (U) [!]
Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil - Kiosk (U) [!]

Now a Kiosk version is a version that has been somehow changed for shop floor use??? Can someone tell me what changes have been made to each of these games if they know???

Cheers
Grant64

Stezo2k

S-2K
well ive got the kiosk version of excite bike 64, and i havent noticed any difference to the retail release, seems the same

Stez

the kiosk versions were supposedly only supposed to play for about 5 min and then they would send a signal to the system to reset...
thats what happened with the kiosk version at the wal-mart I first played Mario 64 b4 the n64 was released publicly

iq_132

Banned
Probably most of the N64 emulators don't let the ROMs automatically... it's just not coded.
Isn't it one of those great features that you would like to see implemented though? :)

Allnatural

More than one person has stated that JFG (Kiosk) can't be finished. You'll get "stuck" somewhere in the middle.

conkerman

conkerman
in jet force jemini, the kiosk version is an unfinished version of the game. i heard that it was a beta of sorts or something, because there is a thing missing in one level preventing you from advancing to other levels. i would think of the kiosk as a beta or unfinished game, but it could be really close to finished like stezo2k says
conkerman