What's new

N-Rage's new plugins

Zoomer

After downloading PJ64 1.5 I noticed the N-Rage input plugins were updated as well. For some reason, they had to be made better? Anyways, my juice with N-Rage is that the new ones did not work correctly for me. After going into the plugin setup you choose which gamepad you want to use for each virtual N64 controller. But, up in the top left where it was supposed to be there was just an empty space. And when I clicked on the button to map the controller buttons there was no response, even though Jabo's input plugin worked perfectly in the same session I had with PJ64 v1.5 with all 3 of my gamepads . I included a snap of the bug or whatever the hell it is. I fixed the problem by copying the old 1.4 packaged N-Rage plugin but my point is the newer plugins are supposed to be better than older ones. Jabos plugin is fine but I couldn't get the range to set properly even with the whole N64/USB adapter (Boom). I know the picture quality is awful but I had to use Paint cuz I'm just off a fresh reformatt.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
even though the picture quality is bad, your picture really doesn't show the problem you said.

Zilla

夢を見られた
NRAGE VELY BAD MAN! :D :D :D :D Funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Slougi

Zoomer said:
After downloading PJ64 1.5 I noticed the N-Rage input plugins were updated as well. For some reason, they had to be made better? Anyways, my juice with N-Rage is that the new ones did not work correctly for me. After going into the plugin setup you choose which gamepad you want to use for each virtual N64 controller. But, up in the top left where it was supposed to be there was just an empty space. And when I clicked on the button to map the controller buttons there was no response, even though Jabo's input plugin worked perfectly in the same session I had with PJ64 v1.5 with all 3 of my gamepads . I included a snap of the bug or whatever the hell it is. I fixed the problem by copying the old 1.4 packaged N-Rage plugin but my point is the newer plugins are supposed to be better than older ones. Jabos plugin is fine but I couldn't get the range to set properly even with the whole N64/USB adapter (Boom). I know the picture quality is awful but I had to use Paint cuz I'm just off a fresh reformatt.
How about looking at the devices tab? :sleepy: I really wonder how stupid people can be.

OP
Zoomer

Zoomer

YEAH jackAss- thats what I was trying to point out. -As you'll notice on the crappy pic I don't have a devices tab with this plugin on my computer. Boy, I really wonder how ignorant people can be.:angry:

OP
Zoomer

Zoomer

awww damnitt! I was so certain I was right. And what a good comeback that was too. Ok, ok, I was wrong- not stupid- just getting used new things. C'mon that's all hidden away and everything!

Natus

heh, apart from the fact that that 'Devices' tab has been in the exact same spot for the last 2 releases of his plugin at least :p