What's new

Project 64 question

OP
P

PCWIZARD

Ok i have unchecked the box for the advanced settings and i'm still not able to access the ROM Settings. Any further info. would be greately appreciated. What i'm trying to do in the rom settings, is to check the box for the Jabo's audio plug-in that says "sync game to Audio".

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
that setting is not in the rom settings. it is under configure audio plugin in the options menu

EDIT: you can only enable sync game to audio while playing a game.

Last edited:
OP
P

PCWIZARD

Well when i go to the audio plug-in properties, it says "sync game to Audio" and right above it, it says ROM Settings for the Jabo's audio plug-in.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
After looking for myself, i see that you are right. I wonder why Jabo put sync game to audio under Rom settings? if you want to enable the sync game to audio, just look up to my previous post.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
"ROM Settings" is a shorthand used in three places in Project64 to indicate "per-ROM Settings" i.e. any settings that are saved and loaded for individual games.... as opposed to global settings that apply to all games... the distinction being pretty important.

OP
P

PCWIZARD

Is there any way to have the "sync game to audio" set perminately every time i load Project 64?