What's new

Banjo Tooie lockup

xirnibor

Hello all-I have been playing and replaying level 4(jolly rogers lagoon) where I've defeated Lord Foo Wak Wak-well when I try to leave the locker, the game never reopens the puzzle piece for me to continue?? I hear the music and wait for something to load, but nothing! Any help would be great. I've run all Jabo plugins from v1.4 to the new ones in pj1.5b and have even imported opengL-same problem, self rendering textures i've checkmarked and uncheckmarked, rebooted. lots of stuff. same problem. My specs-->P3 1ghz celery rod-40gbhdd-32mbgeforce2mx200-onboard sound-winxp professional--Thanks -R

Also.....I have uninstalled/shutdown, reinstalled a few times and ONLY when running banjo-tooie, I get this message-->ERROR-->have not implemented RSP MF CP0 reg SP DRAM DMA address (1)

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Err... use Project 64 1.5 Final not the beta !
the beta cannot run this game at all!

OP
X

xirnibor

sorry, this is the 1.5b1(final release)-dont sweat it. i took care of the error, and just am going to avoid that situation with the King. I would like to know if anyone has played this and had the same thing happen to them, and if they could beat him as the submarine transformation. Thanks, -R

OP
X

xirnibor

Hey, thanks just found that out for myself, and it didn't lockup!!! great!thanks for the info newayz -R