What's new

Anyone getting this problem?

brightman

Goober
In Yoshi story, the larger sprites seem distorted when they spin or move... Happens with the hydra things in the water levels too.

iq_132

Banned
I can't even get Yoshi's story to work!!!! It gets to a certain part and freezes!!! I don't really care....... but it does!!!

RPGlover12

Didn't notice it sorry but ur specs are good though almost better than mine anyway so its not a comp problem

OP
B

brightman

Goober
Yup, ok. I only posted about this because I haven't seen a similar problem posted. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

RPGlover12

I've had a problem like that b4 but it was a long time ago ;) since i dont play any n64 games anymore ;) and no problem ;)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I was wondering if I should download that rom, but I won't try since it seems to have so many problems...(and because many say it's crap)

E

emuguy

why is it that plugins can handle most 3d graphics perfectly, but when it comes to 2d they barely work? id have thought 2d would be a million times easier to do than 3d. :) or am i just a pillock that knows nothing? :)

ps. dont answer that last question. i have a feeling the answer will upset me :(

Smiff

Emutalk Member
nah its more the case that the sprite games tend to be shite and the authors don't care, it's also more fun doing clever stuff in 3d :) There are plenty of 2d emus out there...

sk8bloke22

roll for life
hehe, there aernt exactly many good 2d games on the n64, in fact im finding it difficult to think of one (dont say yoshi's story cos that was not a good game, it was possible to finish it in like 30 minutes). possibly ogre battle....hmmm yep thats it. harvest moon was quite good, nah thats ive listed them all :D