What's new

PS2 Forum

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I will make this suggestion!!! It may be very early but with more and more emus on the scene a single PS2 emulation forum would be kinda cool - To discuss its progression!!!
Don't know what everyone thinks but it is merly a suggestion!!
Cheers

RPGlover12

I dont think so since there was a psx forum and it was removed though ;) so i dont think martin will allow a ps2 forum ;)

RPGlover12

yeah sort of in other emulation discussion forum though but he meant a ps2 forum it self i dont think thta will be created

Eagle

aka Alshain
Oh thats just great, the PS2 just got here and were already trying to kill it with emulation. Geez people give it about 5 years already. I mean its been here what a year and a half? Two years?

Stezo2k

S-2K
come on, as if its gunna be emulated yet m8. And besides it would require quite a lot of system spec (say around 2 or 3ghz) they'll probably be a hell of alot of progress on ps2 emulation in a year tho ;)

Stez

OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
This is what I am saying - Many people have queries about the current status of PS2 emulation - It is just a suggestion - I am sorry if offend Eagle but it will be at least 1 year before PS2 emulation starts to take off!!!

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Grant64 said:
This is what I am saying - Many people have queries about the current status of PS2 emulation

Then, the forum will be filled with stupid questions:
"When is *ps2emu* going to be released?"
"How comes this doesn't work in my comp?"
"Where can I find a PS2 emulator that works?"
For more, visit Malcolm's thread about a Noob imitation, but I can't find it now

decription

Its starting to be emulated maube in a little a forum would be nice. what is there so far pcsx2 and darn i fogot help!