What's new

Ogre Battle 64 Problem

Shingen

I got Ogre Battle 64 to work, but I keep getting a black background during the battle scenes. I have read some of the old posting and haved followed the suggestions people have given to fix this. I updated my 32 meg Visiontek Geforce2 pro card. I have all 3 service pack updates for win 2000. I have direct 8.1 installed. I even tried a number of pluggins. which only two were able to play the game Jabo's 1.5, and the Unofficial Deadalus. Yet, both of these plugins are unable to display the battle backgrounds. I tried playing the game on pj64 and emu1964.

I'm believe the problem is with my video card but alot of the postings say that a GeForce is the best card to use with pj64. If anyone has a suggestion please reply.

Thanks

Athlon xp1800
256 megs ram
32 meg Visiontek Geforce2 pro
asus motherboard

Da Champ1

I have the same problem... whats worst is I think it wasnt like that when i first played the game, then i edited some options to improve performance, and all i get is black background on battles, i even tried going back to my original settings and nothing, wich makes me doubt its related to it.
Anyone knows how to fix this?